Growing in Community With One Another
The Primetimers group at Eastridge serves those age 55 and beyond, whether you are retired, semi-retired, single, widowed, or a couple. Our goal is to grow in community with one another and with our Lord through special events and gatherings.
What We Do
Our Primetimers enjoy a monthly activity, typically on a Saturday, either at the church or at an offsite location. These activities can be exciting, informative, adventurous, or appetite-satisfying, but they are always fun and are centered around fellowship and relationship-building. Some examples of past gatherings include:
- Visiting the beautiful Chihuly Garden and Glass exhibit in Seattle and enjoying a meal together
- “Riding the Ducks” in Seattle
- Celebrating Christmas with an annual potluck lunch
- Gathering at a local restaurant for a satisfying meal and great fellowship
- Being served a delicious Thanksgiving meal by the Eastridge youth group
It's Easy to Join!
If you would like to be included in the Primetimers group, it’s simple! All you need to do is have your name added to the mailing list and we’ll send you a letter at the beginning of each month inviting you to that month’s activity. To be included, fill out the form below or contact the church office. Someone from the Primetimers' group will contact you!